By David Hansen · March 8, 2021, 6:51 PM EST
A Canadian business lost its bid for CA$38,000 ($30,000) in tax credits for scientific research when the Tax Court of Canada ruled that an energy-efficient house it built made use of…
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- The government grant landscape is changing; how does IT fit in?
- The government wants CATA’s advice on how to improve SR&ED funding
- Impact of COVID-19 on the SR&ED Tax Credit
- Everything you must know about scientific research and experimental growth
- As Liberals tout ‘innovation agenda,’ CRA keeps scaling back SR&ED credits: CATA