Requiti started as a technology company and is going through a rebranding process to encompass our new business processes.
Our new brand specializes in R&D government grants in Canada and making sure our clients successfully access the needed government funds to grow their businesses. For the last two years Requiti has built a substantial amount of business in this field and is looking to grow our business across Canada. In addition, we have a background in software development and capital investments in start-ups.
The new company will require a team of talented individuals with a passion for business development and networking. The role focuses on building relationships with businesses rather than just closing deals and moving on. In fact, we share the fate of each of our clients when it comes to grants – they do not pay unless we find them more credits. We are so sure of our methods that we can give our clients this assurance.
Our Account Executives focus on developing new relationships with decision makers and building upon them. We work as a team and make sure you have all the necessary support needed to help inform new clients and close deals. We will provide the necessary training in helping you become a pivotal point of contact for clients, that is well informed on the process.
The ideal candidate can work well without direct supervision and is a self-starter. The role requires someone with great interpersonal skills, who is both confident and approachable.
The role comes with a base salary, quarterly bonuses, and a very lucrative commission structure. We like to take care of our people and want associates that are willing to put in the work and grow with us for many years to come. There are several opportunities for advancement as we grow over the next year and we promote based on performance.
We are offering roles in BC, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Able to work as a team.
- Go-getter attitude that’s also coachable.
- Experience prospecting and proficiency in cold calling.
- Able to use the web to better communicate with leads through email and social networking.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets or goals using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic approach to business development.
The Account Executive will be responsible for researching businesses in a variety of verticals, identifying the decision makers at these companies, creating an initial point of contact with the company’s decision makers, nurturing the relationship to a proposal meeting with our team, assisting in moving leads
through the process resulting in a signed contract. Assisting team members in securing necessary documentation when needed.
- Find and convert new business for the company through the funnel process.
- Track funnel metrics using our CRM and updating it regularly.
- Following-up with potential customers that weren’t ready to decide.
- Regular contact with existing customers through phone calls, email, and networking.
- Collaborating with company executives to insure we stay on track to achieve our goals.
- Focus on quarterly targets to achieve year end goals.
- Accurate information gathering that’s detailed.
- Secure all private client information.
- Participate and provide feedback in marketing analysis and studies.
- Communicate with clients after signing an agreement, by providing ongoing client care, advice and support.
- Networking in person when it is safe to do so.
- Work with our Tax Consultants on onboarding clients.
- Work directly with management and marketing to better our offerings and communications.
- Well developed communications skills.
- Enjoy working with technology.
- Ethical approach to conducting business relationships within the company and outside.
- Analytical and empathetic.
- Experience in a sales role is an asset.
- Prior knowledge of finance, taxation, and tax credits is an asset but not necessary.
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Superior telephone etiquette, communication, time management, and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced role and an environment that may have much change.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Self managing attitude that doesn’t require constant attention.
- Looking for a career that is lucrative and dependable.
- Desire to be more than just a salesperson.
- Creative, approachable, and driven.
- Competitive base pay plus bonuses and commissions.
- 100% company-paid health and dental benefits.
- Flexible and Competitive vacation and sick policies.
- Flexible and Competitive remote work policy.
Full-time, Part-Time, or Affiliate.
$45,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
Full-time experienced accountant.
– Must have excellent communication skills (fluent in both verbal and written English and Mandarin)
– Ability to present yourself in a professional manner
– Outgoing and cheerful personality
– Possess strong organizational and time management skills
– Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy
– CPA/CGA Qualification
– At least 2 years experience in preparing T1 Individual Income Tax Returns
– At least 2 years experience with QuickBooks, SAGE (Simply Accounting) also an asset
– Must have experience and be proficient in the following software MS Word and Excel
– Preparation of T1 Income Tax returns
– Preparation of corporate year end working papers and T2 Income Tax returns
– Printing and assembling T1/T2 Income tax returns, financial statements, client letters
and other documents
– Monthly full cycle bookkeeping, including GST/HST returns, WCB returns, source
– Communicating with clients, and providing instructions to clients if necessary
– Administrative duties including: filing; and other work as assigned.
Please send your resume. We will contact promising candidates for a telephone interview.
$50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Tech Research Assistant.
- Collect and analyze data
- Content writing
- Conduct literature reviews
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain and update website materials
- Prepare progress reports
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations
- As appropriate to the specified position, code and verify data in accordance with specified research protocol and coding procedures and enter data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis
- Develop research protocols
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies
$30,000.00-$36,000.00 per year